Questions & Answers
- Q: Why airbrush make-up over standard make-up application?
- A: Air-brush makeup gives you that flawless even skin tone perfect for high-def cameras. It is smooth and looks natural in any light. Even though air-brush is so light and feels almost like nothing is on it covers up age spots, redness, wrinkles, blemishes, and even dark circles under your eyes. It is a quick and easy application only taking about 5-10 minutes at the most to apply the airbrush foundation. Airbrush make-up will last all day without smearing, running, fading, or caking up on you making there no need for a touch-up! Also air-brush makeup is easy to get off just use your normal facial cleanser and water and it comes right off. For that perfect flawless skin air-brush makeup is the way to go!
- Q: Is there anyway to add length of fullness to my hair for my special occasion?
- A: Well, there are a few different options depending on what type of style you are thinking of. For up styles I recommend going to a Sally’s Beauty supply and buying the curly hair scrunchies that come in all different hair colors. You can go to the store and match your hair color with the hair scrunchie. This works well because it adds thickness and you cover the hair piece with your natural curls creating that full beautiful up-do. To add length to the hair for the down hair style or a half up half down hairstyle Sally’s Beauty Supply also sells human hair clip in extensions in 16” or 18” which you also match your hair color to. These can be clipped in and curled with your natural hair blending perfectly and adding the length you have always dreamt of!
- Q: I am not one to usually wear make-up I don’t want to look or feel like I have too much on is this do-able?
- A: The answer is absolutely! The whole point of make-up in my opinion is to enhance your natural beauty not make you look fake. You have the option to choose how much or how little you want applied. My job is to make you look and feel beautiful by enhancing your natural assets!
- Q: Which kind of make-up do most brides get?
- A: Almost all of my brides have gotten the air-brush make-up and have been nothing but satisfied with the way it has come out and not to mention the fact that there skin looks flawless in their pictures!
- Q: I have thin hair and it doesn’t hold a curl; is this going to stay all day?
- A: Yes, it will stay all day for you and all night! I have special products that I have used over the years that ensure the best look and hold for up-do’s and hair styling. It does help though if you do not have freshly washed hair, one day dirty hair is always the best to work with! So then your next thought is eww then my hair gets greasy, well words of wisdom try not to run your fingers through your hair throughout the day and it will be ok and if some sections still seem to be a little greasy once the hairspray is in there you can’t even tell! Everyone can have beautiful curls that last!
Want to ask a question? To contact Jessica, visit the Contact page.